Bald Hills Fire is committed to protect the health and safety of our community and our members. Following guidance from federal, state, and local authorities, we are taking the following steps to minimize potential exposures to COVID-19.
- All stations are closed for public access.
- We are asking additional screening questions related to potential exposure.
- We are limiting the number of responders that enter your home.
- We are wearing additional personal protective equipment, and may require our patient to wear a surgical mask as well.
To help ensure critical public health resources are protected and in place for the sickest among us, if you are experiencing minor to moderate symptoms of COVID 19 (i.e. cough, fever, difficulty breathing, runny nose):
- Call your Doctor, primary care physician or the Washington State Department of Health Hotline at (800) 525-0127.
While you are home, if you come down with a fever and a cough or shortness of breath, stay home. If you are unsure of how to care for yourself or are concerned about your condition, call your health care provider for advice. Keep yourself separated from other people and animals in your home. Cover your coughs and sneezes and wash your hands often. Frequently clean commonly touched surfaces (i.e. door handles, telephones, keyboards, remote controls).